What is the CALM Art Collective?
The CALM Art Collective is a creative space for art lovers and artists of all disciplines and experience to chat, collaborate and inspire each other. It’s about getting many heads and hands around various ideas and provocations to push forward the conversation on mental health and self-expression.
The CALM Art Collective is a place to embrace creativity, explore self expression, meet like-minded creators, and, tbh, just have a good time doing something you love.
If you join our Collective you get:
- Quarterly newsletter with videos and articles about well-being and art and all things CALM
- An online community of passionate and like-minded mates and mentors through our Facebook Group
- Q&As with artists and experts
- Invites to exclusive events and exhibitions
- Quarterly briefs to challenge and inspire with the opportunity to share your work at The Other Art Fair
Nope, you don’t have to live in London to enjoy the CALM Art Collective. If your digs are in Dundee, Derby or Dublin you can still join, create and share.
Join us to connect, converse, collaborate and campaign – for a life less miserable.